Thursday 16 June 2011

Once a Flower met a Pearl ( Dedicated to all muslimah )






Think what the Flower n the Pearl symbolize..

Flower: "Our family is large ; Roses & Daisies are members of the family. There are many of us having distinctive scent, appearance etc." Suddenly, while speaking a tinge of distress appeared on the flower.

Pearl: "Nothing for sorrow in your talk, then why are you suddenly depressed?"

Flower: "Humans deal with us carelessly ; they do not grow us for our sake but to get pleasure from our fragrance & our beautiful appearance,& then they throw us on the street/in the garbage after using us. Also, our beauty does not last long, it withers away soon. The flower sighed and said : "Tell me about your life. How do you feel? You are buried at the bottom of the sea, yet you seem to happy & at peace with yourself, ever-shining!!!"

Pearl: "Although I have none of your distinctive colors & scents, humans think I'm precious.They do the impossible to procure me.I live in a thick shell that protects my beauty deep down in the dark seas.However, I'm happy & proud to be in this safe zone far from mischievous hands & still the humans consider me highly valuable."

Conclusion :

Flower : the unveiled woman

Pearl : the veiled woman

Muslimah.. [[ WE are unique, precious & valuable ]] :')


"Al-Hayaa (modesty & bashfulness) is from Imaan (belief) and Imaan is in Al-Jannah (the Paradise)." (At-Tirmidhi )

*** Jom sama2 muhasabah...*** :')


No comments:

Post a Comment